I hope EVERYONE had a great and relaxing 3 day weekend! If you were one of the lucky ones who had to work, boo.
So, I found this to be interesting. If you are back in the dating scene and about to have your first date, here is a check list to go by to figure out if there will be a second date.
First dates are nerve-wracking and exciting, but, more importantly, they are an opportunity for you to make some necessary discoveries about your new guy that should help you decide if date number two is even a possibility. Ask good questions without being nosy, and put your listening cap on. Here's what you should know about a guy by the end of a first date:
- Is he employed and what does he do?
- Does he make you laugh?
- Is he smart?
- Does he have any children?
- Is he polite and respectful?
- Do you have any common interests?
- Are you attracted to him after getting a taste of his personality?
If you come back with 2 out of 7, NEXT....
Have a great day!